Who We Are
Who We Are // What Are You Living For?
This message is brought to you by our Youth Director, Sam Morrison
Main Scriptures: Colossians 3:1-11 & 17 NLT
1. If something consistently has your attention, energy and focus, you’re living for it.
2. Is what you're living for bringing you life?
3. As believers we can quickly find ourselves living for things externally that will end up killing us spiritually.
4. We were designed to live for God, but we have disillusioned ourselves to believe that we can live for everything BUT God.
Colossians 3:17: And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
5. Living for God means making sure that everything we do no matter how big or small revolves around Him.
Colossians 3:1 Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand.
6. There is no life unless there is first a birth.